Stardust New Version
A new version of Stardust – a modular particle system for Adobe After Effects, has been released.
3D models can now cast shadows on other models. Additive render mode for 3D models. Environment lighting can be affected by the lights and shadows in the scene.
Simplified work with 3D models, click and drag a Model Node to add a 3D model to your comp in seconds. With a click of a button create a controlling 3D Null, automatically attached to a model.
Easily create video walls with multiple source videos using the new ‘Layer set’ in the Source Node.
All this adds to the already powerful particle system that ranges from the simplest 2D setups to complex particles systems that combines 2D and 3D particles in one tool, in a shared 3D space.
This is a free update to all current customers
- New features to the 3D render engine, Shadows , Additive 3D Models, Environment shading, and more.
- Simplified work with 3D models, add a 3D model to your comp in seconds.
- Workflow improvements, Multiple video sources, new graph modes.
- More control over particles with Orient over path and more.
- 3D Shadow to models
- Additive transparent Materials
- New Graph mode – Hold
- Easily create video walls with Multiple source videos using the new ‘Layer set’ in the source node
- Environment shadows – lights affect the Image Based lighting environment
- Presets can save and load render settings such as environment and motion blur.
- Model workflow simplified, just add a model node to add a single instance.
- Model animation simplified, create and parent a model to a 3D null in one click.
- Motion node – added the option to Orient to path.
- Presets – save tags and render settings.
- Misc Bug fixes.